Thursday, September 11, 2014
Remembering 9/11 Wednesday Hodgepodge
*****Disclaimer****Apparently my blog wants to be difficult today. It isn't formatting correctly or anything so please forgive the weird look.
Hello everyone and welcome to another edition of Wednesday Hodgepodge (yes I know today is Thursday) with Joyce @ From This Side of The Pond. So after r visiting me jump on over to her blog and join in on the fun. We love meeting new bloggers.
1. On Thursday we pause to remember a dark day in history-9/11. Will you mark it in some special way?
--- I don't see us remembering it in any way however, I will take time to pause and remember them and say a prayer for them.
2. Do you ever/still...listen to an actual radio? Watch a videotape (VCR)? Look up a number in a phonebook? Refer to a paper map while traveling? Set an alarm on an alarm clock as opposed to your phone?
---I can say that yes I still listen to an actual radio. For some reason I can't access iheart radio or pandora on my computer. Weird I know but it just won't work.
3. Is it ever a good idea to discuss religion or politics with people you don't know?
--- I would say no because the last thing you want to do is get into a heated debate with someone whom you don't know. You never know what might set them off or if they will become violent.
4. What's a dish you haven't eaten all summer, but come September find
yourself craving? Have you made it yet this month?
---- Chili....yum yum. No I haven't made it yet this month but I will be having my husband make it this weekend.
5. What's something you know nothing about?
---- Fashion. Sadly but true I haven't got a clue of what goes with what, what colors clash, or styles. I am a bluejeans and t-shirt kind of girl. If I do have to dress up it is a simple black slack and blouse.
6. September is Classical Music Month. Do you like classical music? If so,
what's your favorite piece?
--- No. I have tried but it just puts me to sleep for some reason.
7. What's the oldest thing you own?
--- I have a silver heart trinket box that my mom bought me when I was around 11 I think. So telling my age that means I have had it for 31 years.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
--- Things have gotten kinda busy around my house lately. My daughter had her baby. Christian Phoenix and he will be 2 months old on the 19th...man time flies by. My Avon business has picked up some so that is good. I have bought a domain name for my blog and with the help of my sister-in-law Kisha we have redesigned my blog now twice. But I know there will be more changes to come with it so be patient with me. Oh yeah I also changed my signature line all by myself...lol. Yes people this is huge for me.
I am just ready for a nice relaxing weekend but I know that isn't going to happen either. I want to be able to go get my massage that my husband got me for my birthday last month.
Don't forget to show some love and leave a comment and then hop over to Joyce's blog and join in on the fun.