Wednesday, August 06, 2014
Another Wednesday Hodgepodge
Hello everyone and welcome to another edition of Wednesday Hodgepodge. These are always fun to link up with and meet new people. Joyce over at From This Side of the Pond has some real thinkers today. So be sure to join in on the fun after leaving some blog lovin and hop on over to her page and fill in your own answers.
1. What would you say is the key to success?
---- Knowledge for sure. You have to have some knowledge of people, product, wants, communication and a variety of other things in order to be effective in any position you hold.
2. Have you ever been to the Florida Keys? Any desire to visit that part of the US of A?
---- No actually I haven't. I want to go but just haven't had the time or money. But I will someday.
3. When and where did you last see a real live donkey? Monkey? Turkey?
---- Oh I would have to say at the zoo. I live in the city so you don't see them around these parts.
4. An old Portuguese proverb says, 'Beware of the door with too many keys.' What do you think this means? Share an example of how this has proven true or false in your own life.
--- I have never heard of this before so of course I googled it and still am confused. However, I am going to give it a stab in the dark. Every door presents an opportunity and we must choose which is right for us. If one door have multiple keys then it has multiple choices just like looking in your closet and deciding what to wear. Choose carefully for it may be the wrong choice.
5. Besides your home, vehicle, and special jewelry, what is something you keep under lock and key?
---- Things that belonged to my late daughter and my mom. From time to time I will pull them out but I keep them put up for my grandchildren.
6. When did you last get keyed up about something?
---- When don't I get keyed up about something....lol. Seriously I would have to say everytime I am dealing with stupid people. They drive me nuts!!!!!
7. Who thinks we need an easy one right about now? Key lime pie...yes please or no thank you?
--- NO thank you!!!!!! The only pies I like is Apple and Pumpkin.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
---- The past couple of days have been difficult for me to get motivated and excited about anything. I just want to give up and throw in the towel. I hate being depressed and feel like all is hopeless. But I will bounce back from this like I always do. My mom used to say "you can fall in a bucket of sh*t and come out smelling like a rose". She was usually right but it is hard when the ones closes to you die and you are left feeling empty.