Hello everyone and welcome to another edition of Wednesday Hodgepodge. I missed last weeks because I was so busy and totally forgot. This week has slowed down some but not completely. So be sure to join in on the fun of the Wednesday Hodgepodge with Joyce over at From This Side of The Pond and show some blog lovin while your at it. It is really interesting to see the things that she comes up with along with all the different and great answers.
1. The month of July was named for Roman Emperor Julius Caesar. He's quoted as saying, 'Experience is the teacher of all things." So what has experience taught you lately?
---- To keep my mouth shut even when it is hard. This is a very hard challenge for me but I am doing it.
2. Where did you last 'roam'?
---- We haven't roamed anywhere since Thanksgiving. I went to visit my brother and my sister-in-law Kisha over at kjaggers formally The Glamorous French Housewife. Right now I am waiting for my daughter to deliver so we can take the baby up and show them.
3. Speaking of 'Rome'...pizza, pasta, gelato...you can only pick one, which would you choose?
---- Pasta because you can add so much more to it for a different variety everyday.
4. 'Rome wasn't built in a day', 'All roads lead to Rome', 'When in Rome...' which 'Roman' idiom have you most recently encountered? Explain.
---- Rome wasn't built in a day!!!!!!!!! This is something that my mom used to say all the time and I find myself saying the same thing lately. My daughter is very anxious and nervous about not having everything done and just right for when her baby gets her. She honestly is driving me nuts from time to time but I remember how I was with my first one so I am very patient with her. However, Rome wasn't built in a day is so fitting for her.
5. What's a movie you've seen or a book you've read, that makes you want to book a trip to Italy?
----- Well the only one I can think of is the one with Julia Childs. I honestly can't recall any movie and none of the books I read have Italy in them.
6. Walt's original Disneyland opened almost sixty years ago, on July 17, 1955 Have you ever been to the California park? How about any of the other Disney parks around the world? What's your favorite amusement park ride or attraction?
---- Unfortunately I haven't been to the one in California. I have however been to the one in Florida twice. I don't have a favorite ride but my most Favorite part of the park is the Parade on Main Street.
7. It's that time of year...when were you last bitten or stung?
---- I can honestly say it has been over a year ago. Being an Avon Lady I know to wear my SSS Oil or spray down the our Deet Free Bug Guard.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
---- Well we are officially 9 days from the due date and the daddy finally got here today. This is the first time they have seen each other since she came home in December. So in celebration of him coming to visit for a week she is cooking dinner tonight.....woooohooooo I can't wait. But honestly, I am trying my hardest to find a planner that is going to get me organized and I think I may have found one but don't want to pay the $15 for it. I am going to try and figure a way to make my own and hopefully save some money on it.
---- On a good note, my sister-in-law is getting ready to do a review on Skinvinsible for Avon and is going to be doing a giveaway with it. So we will see how that goes.