Wednesday, May 21, 2014
Hello and welcome to another edition of Wednesday Hodgepodge. If you haven't joined in on the fun yet then you are missing out. Every Tuesday Joyce over at From This Side of the Pond list several questions and we answer them and then link up with her and meet new people. So after you are done here be sure to stop by at Joyce's and join in on the fun. Don't forget to let me know you were here.
1. Under what circumstances do you do your best thinking?
--- hmmmm that is a bit of s a stumper...obivoulsy not now...lol. Seriously I would have to say when I don't really understand something. I have a habit of researching the heck out of something if I don't understand some or all of something.
2. Are you a risk taker? What's one big risk you've taken?
---- When I was younger, YES!!!! Now that I am in my 40's...NO!!!! When I was 18 I had a party at my house and when the guys pasted out, me and 2 other people took their car keys and went on a joy ride. Now don't get upset about that because I was the Designated Driver and living on my own, the rules were I wouldn't drink but no one was allowed to drive after they had so much as one drink!!!!
3. Some of the most common phobias according to the National Institute for Mental Health are-fear of spiders (arachnaphobia), snakes (ophidiophobia), heights (acrophobia), fear of spaces from which escape is difficult (agoraphobia), fear of thunder and lightening (astrophobia), fear of dogs (cynophobia), injections (trypanophobia), social situations, flying (pteromerhanophobia) and fear of germs and dirt (mysophobia). True phobias affect only about 10% of adults, but of those listed which would you rate as your greatest fear?
---- You mean I can only pick 1??????? No fair, Ok ok, I am going to say arachnaphobia. Although, snacks, heights, and dogs scare me also. Dogs only if I don't know them and if they aren't confined. I was attached when I was little by a Doberman.
4. Are you settled or do you feel the need to move somewhere new?
---- Louisville will always be home but I am so ready to move from here. I want to move to the beach somewhere or to Colorado.
5. What is something you find annoying when dining in a restaurant?
---- Sweeping!!!!!!!! OMGoodness, can you say dirt,dust and debris flying everywhere. I understand that they have to keep the place looking somewhat cleaned but do that before I get my food for crying out loud. The other thing is when we do a call ahead seating for only 2 and someone walks in without reservation with 4 and they get seated immediately. This happened just this past week. errrrrrr
6. Daffodil yellow, sunset orange, spring green, or sky blue...your favorite color this time of year?
---Daffodil Yellow for sure. It is a happy color and reminds me of my childhood.
7. If you were going to take a holiday all by yourself, where would you go?
---- New York City, I didn't get to see alot of things the last time I was there. I want to go back!!!!!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
---- Well it is getting closer to my grandson being here. We got to go to the ultrasound appointment yesterday and the technician said he is going to be born with hair. Just like his momma because his brothers were born bald. Super happy about that. But on a different note, I am finally getting to get to see my doctor about all my aches and pains, sleeplessness and irritability. Hopefully I won't be there to long and can get back to work. I took off early yesterday and am taking off early today so I am loosing almost a whole day. Ughhhh I am not going to like my paycheck this week.