Wednesday, May 14, 2014
Mayhem Wednesday Hodgepodge
Good morning or afternoon whenever you are reading this...lol. Happy Wednesday, we made it half way through the week. I don't know about you but I am glad it is Wednesday.
Today is another edition of Wednesday Hodgepodge brought to you by Joyce from From This Side of the Pond so be sure to check out her site and join in on the fun. Don't forget to leave some blog love and let me know you were here.
1. It's still May, right? When were you last in the middle of something that might be described as mayhem?
---- Anything that involves my daughter who is pregnant is usually mayhem. She is extremely hormonal and emotional as expected but everything is like a major issue no matter how small it is.
2. When did you last feel dismayed?
---- I feel dismayed alot lately. I don't know if it is because both of my kids are home again who are grown, if it is the fact that I am wanting to be more successful with my Avon business or what it is but that is pretty much me most of the time now.
3. What's a food combination you like, but other people may find strange?
---- Greek salad with green and black olives along with pickles.
4. "It is never too late to be what you might have been." Do you think that's true? Why or why not?
---- I don't think it is true. I wanted to be a marine biologist and a lawyer when I was younger. Now I am terrified of water and more terrified of Judges and Cops. So yes I do believe it can be too late.
5. US News and World Report listed the best historic destinations in the US as follows-Washington D.C, Philadelphia PA, Williamsburg VA, Charleston SC, Boston MA, Richmnd VA, Savannah, GA, Santa Fe NM, Yellowstone, San Antonio TX, San Francisco CA, New Orleans LA, and Charlottesville VA.
Of those listed how many have you seen in person? Which two sites on the list would you most like to see in person?
--- I have been to Washington D.C. and it was a pretty nice trip but nothing I would rave about. As far as which two sites I wouold have to say Savannah, GA just because it is down home southern and San Francisco CA because of the cultural differences. I love to explore new places and I haven't been on a really great trip in years.
6. May is National Physical Fitness and Sports Month. If you had to participate in a single fitness activity for the next half hour, which activity would you choose?
--- Oh wow do I really have to participate???? I guess it would be Soccer as far as sports go and Hiking for the physical fitness part. I love a good hike and again I haven't been in years. I kind of miss it. Not that I was in great shape or anything but it did have its advantages on view points.
7. What did you like best about the city, town, or neighborhood where you grew up?
---- I have to say absolutely NOTHING!!!!!!!! I have lived in Louisville, KY the majority of my life and I wish I lived in Colorado Springs. I have moved away to Colorado Springs several times but kept coming back Home because it is what I was used to.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
---Today it is wet and rainy here and alot of Happy Ducks but not very happy people. I swear it is like they all forget how to drive or something. It took me over a half an hour to go 1 mile today and I was 15 minutes late to work. That really frustrates me. However, I am getting more excited because Friday I am taking off to attend an Honor Ceremony for Avon's elite Presidents Club which I am proud to say that I am a part of. I am also getting more anxious about trying to get enough recruits with Avon to win a trip to Orlando Florida for 4 days. Keeping my fingers crossed that I will make it but only time will tell.