Good morning all you blogger friends out there. Today is another edition of Wednesday Hodgepodge with Joyce over at From This Side of the Pond. Today it is all about Spring. So please join in on the fun and let us know you stopped by.
1. March is known as the windy month. Which of the following phrases best fits your March so far...'throw caution to the wind', 'three sheets to the wind', 'run like the wind', or 'see which way the wind blows'?
-----I would love to say it is a Three Sheets to the Wind but I don't drink very often so I will have to go with See which way the wind blows. I have been waiting on some test results from a needle biopsy so and the doctor has had the results for a week now. I still haven't heard anything so I am throwing it to the wind and marking it up to a negative result. Don't worry be happy as my mom would say.
2. Your favorite green food? Your favorite dish made with your favorite green food?
---- Oh this one is easy....it would be spinach. Rather it is cooked or raw, I love spinach. The last dish I made with this was actually a salad. It was baby spinach with grilled chicken breast on top of it with a disc of melted Parmesan cheese. The cheese gave it a bit of texture which was great.
3. Ever been locked out of your home-car-office-anywhere? Do tell!
---- Sadly yes. All three actually. Most recently though was my office at work. My HR manager decided to change all the locks in the office and gave us all new keys. Well the same day they also changed all the locks to the building which was a different key. So when we went to get the new key for the building my boss and I both tossed the brand new keys we were given for our actual office. We just laughed because all the keys looked alike.
4. Yoda, Kermit, Shrek, The Wicked Witch of the West, Oscar the Grouch, The Grinch, or Mike Wasowski (Monsters Inc.)...of the green characters listed, which one's your favorite and why?
--- Oh wow what a hard one to pick. I pretty much like them all but for a favorite I would have to say Mike Wasowski because even though faced with challenges in the movie he didn't let that stop him from being his best. He looked at the situation and then figured a way to make it work for him.
5. "The first task of a leader is to keep hope alive."~Joe Batten Do you agree? Why or why not?
---- Absolutely agree. Without hope most don't seem to excel or achieve what they want in life. With Avon I am dealing with that all the time.
6. Share a favorite song with an emotion in it's title.
---Wow I actually had to google this one. I don't tend to pay attention to the title just the lyrics. So I am going to have to go with "She Effing Hates Me". Just because it is raunchy, hard rock and just in your face.
7. What's a road trip you'd like to take?
--- I would love to go to the Philadelphia. Just because I haven't been and it looks like there is alot there to see and photograph.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
--- Well this week has been packed with alot of things going on. First and foremost, I got to feel my grandson kick yesterday. It is so amazing to feel a new life take form and grown inside of us. Second, my daughter got her legal issues taken care of, third, one of my reps that I introduced to Avon is going to make President's Club this week. Less then 12% of over 1 million reps become a Presidents Club Member every year. So this is the top of the top within the organization to be able to say you are a Presidents Club Member.