Hello everyone and welcome to the latest edition of Wednesday Hodgepodge with yours truly and of course Joyce from From This Side of the Pond. Today it is about Spring which I am sure we all can't wait for it to get here. Please feel free to let me know you were here and if you would be so kind as to hit the join button there on the right I would appreciate it. Then after you have done that please click over to Joyce's blog listed above and join in on the fun.
We love meeting new people and getting to know each other.
1. Thursday marks the first day of spring...to celebrate would you rather plant a garden or go for a walk in the woods? Would either of those activities be possible on Thursday where you live?
---I would love to go for a walk in the woods.
--- That would be about a week ago when my husband came home and said that as of April 1 we would have to pay $675 for insurance.
3. We often think of spring as a time for new beginnings. What's something you'd like to start doing this spring?
--- I would like to get out and get more active. Spring is so pretty.
4. Where do you like to sit in a movie theatre? When did you last sit there, and what were you watching?
---- I like sitting in the middle and it would have to be the last Fast and The Furious movie.
5. When you meet someone for the very first time, what do you want them to think about you?
--- That I know what I am doing.
6. March is frozen food month (yes, really!). Besides ice cream (gotta make you think a little) what's your most often purchased frozen food item?
---- DeGiornio Pizza
--- Talking in front of crowds.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
--- My throat was swollen not to long ago and actually still is. I went to the E.R. to get it checked out and it turns out that I have a 4 cm nodule on my thyroid. So off to the Endocrinologist to get it checked out. All of my blood work came back as normal so no signs of an overactiver or underactive thyroid. So next step was to get a needle biopsy. Let me tell you that a lydican shot hurts like helllllll. I had that done on Monday and I should have my results back on the 19th Wednesday. So here is to hoping and praying for positive results.