Wednesday, March 05, 2014
Hello everyone and welcome to another edition of Wednesday Hodgepodge brought to you by Joyce over at From This Side of the Pond. Feel free to leave me a message and follow and then check out her blog and link up to the party. She is always coming up with some great questions to really get you thinking.
1. The expression 'mad as a March hare' originated with a fictional character who is distracted and frantic. When were you last 'mad as a March hare' and what was it that made you that way?
---- I find I am this way alot lately. I have to say that my biggest issue is because of clutter and unorganization. Ok my unorganization but I still manage to find what I am looking for...it just might including getting a dumpster first....lol.
2. Mardi Gras this year falls on Tuesday, March 4th. Have you ever been to Mardi Gras, and if so what did you think? If not, do you have any interest in going? Purple, green, and gold are the colors of Mardi Gras. Which one is most prevalent in your wardrobe? How about in your home?
----- I have never been and honestly don't think I ever want to go. Now when I was in my early 20's yes I probably would have considered going but honestly I have no interest in it now. I don't have alot of purple but compared to the other two choices Purple wins everytime.
3. Are you old fashioned?
---- With some things but it really depends on what the situation is. I still believe in manners, letting the elder go first, asking if someone needs help if they look like they are struggling and holding the door open for others
4. Do you carefully plan your vacations, or do you prefer the days to be more spontaneous?
----- I try to plan out every detail of vacations. Especially since we don't usually have money to take one I make sure that I find the cheapest yet safest of everything and I am always googling the free things to do where we are going.
5. March is National Sauce Month...what's your favorite sauce, and what do you most often top with this sauce?
----- Mine would have to be Honey Mustard which is weird because I don't really care for mustard. I guess it is the tangy part of it that I like the most.
6. What's something that easily brings a tear to your eye?
----- The song "In the Arms of an Angel" which I heard every night for a solid week at 8:35 on the Animal Shelter commercial which was also the exact time that my daughter was hit on a motorcycle. I still have a hard time listening to it even on the radio.
7. If you could own any sports team, which one would it be and why?
---- I wouldn't own any of them but if I did, then I would want to be part owner of the one that Bon Jovi owns. I mean seriously just look at him, rather he is looking at you from the 80's, 90's or 00's he is still yummy yummy.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
----- I have been doing alot of thinking and I am going to start making alot of changes in my life. Staring with my clutter. I have alot of weight to lose and I need to get my finances in order. So I will be doing alot of soul searching and writing trying to figure it all out. I will keep people posted when I make an achievement.
Please leave me a comment to let me know you were here and please follow. I love making new friends.