Sunday, February 09, 2014

What a Weekend this has been....ughhhhh

I swear this picture above describes me perfectly this weekend.  I am so exhausted that it isn't even funny.   It all started Friday night.  It was a nightmare.  So Friday is here and I am feeling great that another week is past at work and we have a new girl starting on Monday....woo hoo.  Well Friday night about 10:30 I notice that my throat is starting to swell for no reason.  At first I didn't think anything of it until about 11:30 when I noticed it had gotten worse.  Now I am not talking swelling up from the inside with a soar throat.  I am talking about swelling up like a whelp on the outside of my throat.

Needless to say I was concerned and scared.  I decided to go to the hospital and have them check it out.  My husband offered to go with me but he had to be up at 5 in the morning on Saturday to go to work.  Go figure the one Saturday he has to go to work and I am at the hospital.  I just kept telling myself that it was probably something silly and nothing to worry about.   So I get to the hospital and they hook me up to the oxygen sensor, the heart monitors and the bp machine.  My bp is extremely high for me, the heart monitor I couldn't see but I am sure it was wacky also and everytime that I closed my eyes to doze off the machine started going crazy because apparently my respiration kept bottoming out.

Can we say scary.  I just kept telling myself that it was going to be ok and talking to God and a good friend of mine on facebook messaging.  So finally they came in and gave me a steroid shot and told me they were going to send me for a CT Scan because the doctor didn't know what was wrong.  Ok no big deal I can do this.  So I get hooked up for the CT Scan and then they put the dye in my arm and I about lost it.  OMG I was freaking out so bad that I thought I was going to have a panic attack.  It was only about 15-20 seconds but it felt like a lifetime.  Then the doctor came in and told me that I had a nodule on my thyroid.  Great here we go again I thought.  My son just went through this about a year and a half ago.  So I know what to expect but everyone is different.  I was exhausted when I came home so I crashed on the couch.  My husband woke me up a little after 5 Saturday morning so I could be up to take my pregnant daughter to Mommy and Me classes.  I was so exhausted I couldn't take her.  I felt horrible but I knew it wouldn't be safe for me to drive her.  So she rescheduled.

I then did an Avon event at our local mall for Avon's 1 Million Lips 1 Million Smiles event.  I was on my feet for 5 hours and again I was exhausted when it was over.  So Sunday rolls around and I get up for Church on time and we go to church and the sermon is about Affliction.  Wasn't this just right on cue.  

Well then my daughter asks me about 2 to take her to the hospital because she has been dealing with Kidney stones and they are bothering her again and she can't handle the pain any longer.  So I do 2 quick deliveries on the way to the hospital and we get there and we are there for 6 hours before they decide they are going to admit her.  So at 9:30 I get to come home.  What do I see when I come out of the hospital?????  Yeap you guessed it SNOW!!!!!  I am so sick of this weather, this cold, this exhaustion, my daughter being sick with a kidney stone and now my thyroid.  I just wish we were all healthy, happy, and comfortable.

So as I was in church this morning I was praying for God to guide me through this and to help my daughter get better so she can have a happy healthy baby.  I know that all things are happening through him and for his greater good.  However, I am still exhausted, I am still tired of being tired, I am so wanting to make my daughter better so she don't have to have a miserable pregnancy, I want the weather to warm up and for everything to be alright again.

So with all of that being said and it taking so long to read.  I am going to throw my last load of laundry in the drier and then carry my self to the couch and crash out because I honestly don't think I can make it to the bed where my husband is happily sleeping and snoring.

So to all of you out there in blog land, I wish you peace, happiness, health, and a good night.  Thanks for stopping by and I will talk to you good people tomorrow.