Today is another edition of Wednesday Hodgepodge brought to us from Joyce at From This Side of The Pond. Be sure to let me know you were here and then jump over to her site and join in on the fun. She always makes you think even when you don't want to...lol.
1. What is something you'll never forget about the age you are right now?----Well I would have to say that my daughter calling to tell me on Thanksgiving that she was pregnant. I was silent for along time because I couldn't figure out if she was happy or sad.
----uhhhhh I would have to say None. I have done them all that I know of.
3. Does nature shape our personalities more than nurture? Explain?
---- I don't think so. I think nurturing shapes us to who we are when we grow up. Or at least in my situation it has. I love nature but not all of nature, you know spiders, bugs, yucky stuff. My mom has always taught me to respect nature because we wouldn't want someone destroying our stuff so we shouldn't destroy it.
4. Friday (February 28th) is 'Something on a Stick Day'...funny because Zoanna over at A Penchant for Pens recently sent me an idea for a question relating to this topic. What's your favorite food eaten on a stick?
---- Oh this one is easy for me.....CORNDOGS!!!!! I love corndogs like there is no tomorrow but I don't buy them very often because I know if I did then I would probably eat the whole box in one day. Not good for my waist line.
5. Which of your five senses do you treasure most, and why?
---- Sight. I couldn't imagine a world where I couldn't see the one's I love. You have an independence with your sight that most take for granted. If you didn't have your sight then you would have to learn to depend on others, never get to see the beauty of a newborn baby or a rainbow. Almost everything we do in life is dependent on our sight.
6. What's the best music, theatre, or sporting venue you've been to? What made it great?
----- BON JOVI!!!!! Need I really say more. OMG that man is absolutely undoubtedly without hesitation one of the sexiest men in the world. Everything from his 80's hair to his bluejeans....oh how Dorothea Hurley is blessed. Not to mention this man is a Soccer Dad and carpools his kids.
7. It's the last week of the month...in five words or less bid adieu to your February.
----I won't miss you any!!!!!!!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
----February is usually a hard month for me. Having my other daughter home this year has made it more bearable because she has made me refocus on other things then the fact that is is my late daughters birth month. Also with blogging it has given me more of a chance to express my thoughts, feelings and many blessings in life. I love to blog and am getting better at it everyday.
Please let me know you were here by saying hi and give me your thoughts on how your day is going or what you would like to see more of on my blog. I will be doing alot more blogging on product reviews coming soon.