It's time for another wonderful Wednesday Hodgepodge from Joyce at From This Side of the Pond . So be sure to check out her page and then link up with us. Be sure to let me know you stopped by as well and say hi.
1. What's the biggest change since your childhood in the way people think or act?
----- People aren't as respectful as they used to be. When I was growing up we were taught to say "yes Ma'am, no Ma'am, yes sir, no sir, please and thank you". Manners were instilled in us to always respect our elders and other people's property. Today kids and some adults alike don't have manners or respect. It is really sad to see this and know that we have to make sure our children don't forget them.
2. The Olympic Biathlon involves cross country skiing broken up with either two or four rounds of target shooting. Which part of that would stress you out more? Or would you love them both equally?
------ All of it. I haven't a clue on how to ski and as for shooting, that isn't a good idea for me either. I would have to have buffer zone miles wide.
3. February is National Canned Food Month...what is your most often purchased canned food item? What was in the last can you opened?
---- Peas is the most I would have to say. As for the last can, well to be honest I can't remember. I haven't cooked in over a week thanks to my daughter and husband. :-)
4. What river (anywhere in the world) would you most like to cruise?
----- I am going to have to say Columbia river. However, I am terrified of water so it would have to have alot for me to see.
5. It's the middle of the night and you can't sleep...what do you do? Count sheep? Toss and turn? Watch television? Or do you get up and do something productive?
---- I watch t.v. only because if I was to do something productive I would wake the whole house.
6. How important is keeping your cool?
---- It is extremely important. I have learned that you have a chance of saying something that you will regret if you don't and I don't want anything to come back and bite me later.
7. I've got white stuff on the brain so why not run with it? White lie, wave the white flag, white knuckle it, white wash a situation, or white as a sheet...which phrase could most recently apply to your own life in some way?
---- White knuckle. Seriously with all the snow and ice on the roads I can't help but to keep a tight grip on that steering wheel when I am out and about. Especially since my daughter is usually with me and she is pregnant. I don't want to take a chance on anything happening to her and the baby.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
---- I have come to love blogging. When I first started I wasn't sure what to write but as I have grown with it I have discovered that I am not alone. Blogging is a great way to meet new people, catch up with old friends and learn new things. I am always on here discovering and learning from all of you. So please stop by and let me know you were here and I will be sure to check out your blog.