Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Hodgepodge Wednesdays --- come join the fun
Today is volume 150 of the Hodgepodge Series. You can check out others by simply going to visit Joyce at From This Side of The Pond. I am not sure where she comes up with her questions but they are very interesting and makes you do some major thinking at times. So come join us in the fun and share your thoughts and feelings as well as showing love for fellow bloggers. Be sure submit your link once you have finished.
1. It was decided on Sunday the Denver Broncos will meet the Seattle Seahawks in this year's Superbowl. So when was the last time you bowled? Not where you thought this question was going is it? Do you like to bowl? Are you any good?
-----Surprised us I do believe. This is not where I thought the question was going however, I am glad it went this way because I don't watch sports. As for bowling, well me, hubby and my son haven't bowled in over a year. Even though they both have bowling balls. They are just collecting dust.
2. Should sports stars be role models?
------ I think they are just like any other role model. They have to be careful and watch what they are doing or saying because rather they want to be or not, most kids will look to them as a role model. I don't think it is a matter of "should" but they "are" without choice.
3. January is National Oatmeal month...are you a fan? How do you like your oats?
------- I learned something new with this question. I never knew that but I do love me some Quaker Oats Maple and Brown Sugar Oats. I have to buy it and hide it at work or my son will eat it all. That is ok I don't mind but sometimes I want to be able to have it when I want it.
4. What is one book on your reading list for 2014?
----- Innocence by Dean Koontz. However, I also have about 40 other books of his to read still sitting on my shelf.
5. What would you like your future self to say to your present self?
------ You can if you just get up off your ass and do it!!!!! Now move already and lose that weight.
6. When scrolling through the TV guide, what is one movie title that makes you want to stop, grab the popcorn, and watch for a while?
---- Wow just 1? I guess I would have to go with Wizard of Oz. Yes I know that sounds dorky but I love that movie and watch it every time it is on t.v.
7. What are two style trends you hope never come back into fashion?
------ Tie die and hard punk.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
----- This past couple of weeks have been extremely busy at work and with my Avon business. I have wanted to do alot more blogging but unfortunately that hasn't happened. I will however be getting up some more post tonight and , Friday and this weekend. I would say tomorrow but my day is packed tomorrow and I won't get home until after 9 and I know I will be exhausted.