Good morning everyone. Today I am joining up for another edition of Wednesday Hodgepodge with Joyce over at From This Side of The Pond. So jump on over there and get the questions and join in on the fun. She is always so welcoming to newcomers and a great way to get to know some fellow bloggers.
Disclaimer...... I am not sure what is going on with my fonts today.....my computer isn't co-operating with me today on here....sorry for the different sizes and colors.
1. It's been said that one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day. Do you think that's true? Do you find that an easy exercise most mornings? What's something positive you told yourself today? If you missed that boat, what's something positive you could tell yourself tomorrow?
--- I do believe that if you wake up and tell yourself positive things then your day will be a good day. However, events can change your mood quickly so you have to keep reminding yourself of the positive.
--- My something positive was that I can do this! I have an Avon event tonight and I am presenting which I don't like to do but I know if I keep telling myself that I can do it then I will do it.
2. There will be karaoke at the next party you attend...are you in? Or will you be faking a sore throat?
---- I don't have a problem with singing in the car so I wouldn't have a problem singing at the party. Now if I was at at bar that wouldn't happen....lol.
3. January 29th is National Puzzle Day...what's something found puzzling recently?
---- Figuring out a 1200 calorie diet that I can actually do with foods I actually like.
4. Jigsaw, crossword, acrostic, logic, sudoku, word search...what's your favorite kind of puzzle, and when did you last work one?
---- My favorite would be a Jigsaw puzzle but I haven't worked one in probably 10 years.
5. Recently a writer by the name of Amy Glass ruffled feathers with a post she wrote saying she looks down on young women with husbands and kids and she's not sorry. Among other things, she says women will be equal with men when we stop saying house work and real work are equally important. You can read the whole piece by clicking here.
What say you? Do you think men and women are equal in the 21st century? Why or why not?
---- I do not believe that women are as equal as men in the 21st century but we are getting closer. Women are starting to step out of the shadows and start their own businesses. We are more independent then we used to be and men are beginning to take notice.
6. What's a product you've noticed in the grocery store that you'd like to try, but haven't yet?
---- I honestly don't think that there is one. I am very set on the products that I do like. Every now and then I will come up with the idea to create a new recipe however that doesn't always turn out so good.
----- I would have to say The Cheshire Cat. Man to be able to appear and disappear as easily would be so nice.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
----- I am hoping for a smooth and quick event tonight. I have so much stuff that I need to get done and things I really need to work on. I have been so lazy lately with my Avon business that I need to step it up alot. They are currently giving away a 42" Flat Screen T.V. to those that recruit 10 people. So far I have 1 scheduled so I need another 9 more to hit the 10 but honestly another 15 to make sure that I get the T.V. just in case someone decides they don't want to do it.