Happy Great Wednesday Everyone. Today is another Hodgepodge Wednesday with Joyce at fromthissideofthepond. I love reading what she comes up with next and today is no exception. This is a Christmas themed Hodgepodge and it will make you do some thinking. So be sure to join in and get on the band wagon. A great way to meet and get to know other bloggers both new and old.
1. Are you doing anything special to mark this season of Advent? If so please share.
---- Sadly no I don't. I don't do alot of planning for the holidays only because my family is so spread out.
2. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen...and of course you recall, the most famous reindeer of all...so, which reindeer name best describes you this week?
----Hmmmmm isn't this a tough question. I guess I would have to say a Dasher. Although sometimes I can be a Vixen.
3. What's worse-too quiet or too loud? Which have you had more of lately?
---- Too Loud. Actually it has been mostly quiet at my place.
4. This question comes to you from Zoanna over at A Penchant for Pens-thanks Zo!
When you are administratively gifted, how often do you find yourself not trusting less gifted people to do what they've committed to do? If you are not so gifted that way, but are reliable, how do you feel when the stronger person (in that area) goes ahead and covers it before giving you a chance to come through?
-----I would have to say that I have a hard time trusting them. I tend to check up several times until I know it has been done.
5. What is your most dreaded task relating to the holidays? Your most looked forward to holiday task?
----Most dreaded would most certainly be SHOPPING!!!!!! I hate to shop for other people and when I do know what they would want or like chances are I can't find it.
---- Helping with the cooking.
6. Facebook has released its list of the 'most talked about' topics of 2013. Pope Francis took the number one spot. Does that surprise you? He was followed by election, royal baby, typhoon, and Harlem Shake. Your thoughts? What was yourmost talked about topic in 2013? (Facebook, around the kitchen table, or wherever it is you talk)
---- I can see the Pope being the most talked about. It is a huge anytime anything has to do with the Pope. I think it gives us hope and guidance for the Catholic Religion.
----- My most talked about topic in my house is a tie to say the least.. My kids are always the first topic and right there with them is the finances. ....See the connection lol
7. What's something you consider a necessity that others might view as a luxury?
-----Do women have things that are luxury???? I thought all of our stuff was a necessity. But seriously I would have to say every new gadget that comes out such as the latest in IPAD, IPHONES etc.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
The day before yesterday I bought a crochet batman hat for my bosses 4 yr old son. Here is a picture of one just like it at All Free Crochet even though my sister-in-law made it. But since I didn't want to put my bosses son on my blog I choose this picture to show you what I got him.
So my message is this....there is always time to share the joy with everyone. It is the simplest of things that can make you smile.