Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Well I haven't done one of these post in awhile. I am such a slacker but here it goes. Jump in on the fun with us. Joyce over at From This Side of The Pond has been doing this for sometime and she is who we are joining today. So be sure to stop over and visit her.
1. What lesson has failure taught you?
Well I would have to say I have learned what NOT to do in the future. My mom taught me to keep trying till I got it right. I don't always get it right but at least I try until I can't try anymore.
2. What decision are you glad you made?
I would have to say contacting my husband after 20 plus years of not talking to him. Who would have thought that one letter and a postage stamp would lead to such happiness. In a world of technology the only way I could find him was to write...yes handwrite...a letter to him and send it to his parents house. I didn't hear anything from him and thought that he had moved away or married. Little did I know that wasn't the case.
3. I've been a little bit surprised to see fully lit and decorated Christmas trees popping up for the past several weeks in friend's Instagram feeds. So tell the truth-is your tree up and decorated, and if so when did that happen? If not when will you be decking the halls?
As for decorating the Christmas Tree...I would have to say most definitely NOT!!!! I haven't put up a tree in some time now. Since my mom and daughter passed away 5 yrs ago it just doesn't seem right.
4. Solitaire-poker-rummy-hearts-go fish-Old Maid...which game of cards would you most want to join?
This one is a no brainer... Rummy without doubt. That was mine and my moms favorite game when she was still here with us.
5. This question comes to you courtesy of a Facebook friend, who once upon a time had a blog...When you're feeling stressed do you snack a lot or are you more the 'can't eat' type?
Can't Eat. I don't really like to eat anyway but I do because I have to.0
6. Have you ever reviewed a product or service online? Was your review favorable or less than favorable?
Come to think of it the only products I think I ever have were Avon products.
7. What was the best conversation you had yesterday?
I talked to one of the ladies on my team with Avon and helped her get her order straight and encourage her to keep up the good work. Her order was almost $1,000.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am excited about Thanksgiving coming up. I get to go visit with my brother and his wife Kisha and see their new home. Not to mention I am getting a new car while I am there and get to see my daughter who is driving up from Texas to spend Thanksgiving with us as well. Super Dupper Excited about that.